Basketball Registration 2023/2024
BYBA Registration Process
Ramp interactive is an online sports administration platform, that is used by a number of different sports clubs (soccer, baseball) in Edmonton. Therefore, it is possible that if your athlete has played in a different sport and that league uses RAMP Interactive as their administration software, that you may already have a RAMP interactive account. If you have an account with RAMP interactive you can use that account to register your athlete(s) for this years BYBA basketball season. If you do not have an account with RAMP Interactive you will need to create one first before you can register your athlete(s). If you are not sure if you have an account try to create a new account with your email and if it says that this email already exists then you will have an account already setup and you just need to reset the password.
Once you log in:
- You will be asked to choose an athlete. If you have previously registered an athlete (for another sport) using RAMP interactive you can choose that athlete to register for the BYBA. If this is a new athlete not previously registered for any sport in Ramp Interactive choose New Registrant.
- Choose the correct season. (EYBA is being shown as we are part of the Edmonton Youth Basketball Association season)
- There is some important information that you must agree to before you can register. Please read, then scroll down to the bottom to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Choose the appropriate division for your athlete based on their age. Please review the age categories listed below in order to know which division your son/daughter should be registered in, choose a division.
Under 9 (U9) - Players born in 2015 - 2017
Under 11 (U11) - Players born in 2013 - 2014
Under 13 (U13) - Players born in 2011 - 2012
Under 15 (U15) - Players born in 2009 - 2010
Under 18 (U18) - Players born in 2006 - 2008
- Choose the package that is listed for that division and double check the age category.
- In the athlete information section: if this is a new athlete please fill in this section with the new athletes' information; if this is an existing athlete please validate the information listed.
- Fill in the information section for the parent and emergency contacts. Please ensure that all information is correct as this is how we will be contacting you throughout the season.
- Fill in the additional information section where appropriate. The only section that is mandatory is the athletes' school.
- The last section is the payment page. Please note only credit card payments are accepted.
- Once complete this you should receive a confirmation.
Click Here to Register - Registration is open for U18 boys - winter season
Teams are determined on a first come first serve basis. If a team is full when a player registers, players will be placed on a waiting list.
Any registrations received after 12:00 midnight on Aug 25th will be considered late registrations. Late registrations may be accepted but will be reviewed by the board on a case by case basis.