18U Girls - Winter 3X3! **NEW
EYBA is proud to announce our new 18U Girls Winter 3x3 program with extended registration deadline to December 31st!!
This program was built to help provide 18U Girls, who aren't playing on their high school senior team, with an opportunity to continue playing basketball following the conclusion of our 18U fall season.
This program is open to all club and community athletes. We are able to register up to 72 girls for this program.
All games will be officiated by licensed EBOA officials.
- 4 Training Sessions
- 2:45PM-4:15PM - Jan 7, 14, 28, Feb 11
- 3 Game Sessions
- 2:45PM-4:15PM - Jan 21, Feb 4, Feb 25
- Provincial Qualifier
- Provincial Weekend (top 3 teams)
Location: The EYBA Centre - 7111 - 56 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6B3L2
- Individual registration only (teams are created by the coaches and program directors)
- Limited Availability (72 Athletes)- First Come First Serve
- Registration Closes: Dec 31st
- Registration Fees include GEAR (Jersey and Hoodie)
- $50.00 non refundable
- 50% Refund for anyone who withdraws between December 3rd and January 6th (gear ordered)
- No refunds after January 6th
- All players who withdraw must do so via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18U Athletes must be 2006, 2007 and 2008 born.